Automatic Particle Strength Tester / Particle Strength Tester Model: HAD/YHKC-3A I. HAD/YHKC-3A Automatic Particle Strength Tester Overview This instrument adopts the most advanced microcomputer control at present, with automatic zero adjustment, automatic judgment of the pressure value when the sample is broken, and automatic calculation of the average value of each batch of samples.... And other functions. Small size, high sensitivity, more stable and reliable performance, and more convenient operation. The HAD/YHKC-2A particle strength measuring instrument is a manual pressurizing HAD/YHKC-3A type particle strength measuring instrument for electric pressurization. The instrument is suitable for measuring the crushing strength of ball or garden-like and crumb-like brittle granular materials. Such as the determination of the strength of granular fertilizer, pellet feed, catalyst and the like. String Bag,Drawstring Backpack,Cinch Bag,String Backpack Suzhou Yuli Industrial Co.,Ltd , https://www.packageyuli.com
Second, HAD/YHKC-3A automatic particle strength tester technical performance power source: AC220 volts 20W. Instrument accuracy: 1%
Particle diameter: 0.3-15 mm Ambient temperature: 18-23 Â°C
Range âˆ• index: 8N âˆ• 0.01N; 80N âˆ• 0.1N; 150, 240, 300N âˆ• 1N
(N Newton - can also be expanded according to customer needs.)
Dimensions: 200 Ã— 190 Ã— 310mm
Third, HAD / YHKC-3A automatic particle strength tester principle Brief description The pressure signal from the sensor is amplified and then enters the A/D converter to become a digital signal, sent to the CPU for analysis and display to provide display printing and control the motor to pressurize Or return.
Fourth, HAD/YHKC-3A automatic particle strength tester operation
1. Plug the power plug into the single-phase three-hole socket with the grounding wire, turn on the power switch after the machine is turned on, the indicator light is on, and the digital tube displays: .00 or 0.0, 00.
2. Place a sample in the center of the sample holder and press the â€œStartâ€ button. The digital tube displays the sample sequence number 1. The motor starts at the same time, and the pressure head moves downward to pressurize the sample. (HAD/YHKC-2A type particle strength measuring instrument, it is necessary to slowly rotate the handwheel by hand to pressurize, and immediately stop the pressing when the sample is broken.) When the sample is broken, the motor reverses the lifting head and simultaneously The intensity value is displayed in Newtons (N). If the sample is still not crushed when it is pressurized to the maximum range, for example, 80N, the displayed value automatically jumps to zero. The particle test is invalid and is automatically rejected. Use a small brush to remove the sample fragments from the sample holder and the pressure head, and then add another sample. Then press the â€œStartâ€ button to display the serial number 2 and start the test of the second sample... .
By convention, 30 samples were tested for each batch and averaged. After measuring 30 capsules, press the â€œStartâ€ button again, the motor will not rotate, the serial number 31 will be displayed, and the average value will be displayed later. Then, the serial number and test value and the average value are displayed in sequence. It can be recorded at this time. After the display is finished, press the start button again to repeat the display. If you have ordered a micro printer, you can print the test data of the memory as follows:
Press the â€œPrintâ€ button to display 0.0 at a time, then press P again to display the test value and average value for each time. (It must be measured 30 times before the data can be printed.)
V. HAD/YHKC-3A Automatic Particle Strength Analyzer Reset the instrument to continue testing the next batch of samples, you need to reset first. The power can be turned off and on again, or the "Start" button can be pressed once when the instrument sequentially displays the serial number and test value. After reset, the memory data is cleared.
Sixth, HAD/YHKC-3A automatic particle strength tester instrument maintenance and precautions:
1. The instrument should be placed in an environment with low vibration, low dust and less corrosive gas.
2. Turn off the power supply after each test, and clean the adhered materials at the end of the sample plate and the pressure head.
3. Be careful not to let the material fall into the chassis to avoid corrosion.
4. Sometimes the sample is returned automatically after the sample has not been crushed and the test value is small. This may be due to external disturbances or loose heads, or mechanical parts may wear out. To clear the wrong test value, simply press the â€œPrintâ€ button once to display the sequence number just measured, indicating that the value just measured has been cleared.
5. For safety and reduce interference, the grounding end of the power socket should be properly grounded.
Seven, HAD / YHKC-3A automatic particle strength tester special tips:
HAD/YHKC-3A type particle strength measuring instrument sometimes the distance between the pressing head and the sample holder is not large enough and needs to be adjusted. The method is: press the start button, and immediately press the sample tray support with the finger after the motor starts, the motor will rotate in the opposite direction to raise the force head for a certain distance.
Eight, HAD / YHKC-3A automatic particle strength tester instrument test method: (tested once a year. Standard: Q / HG-88)
1. First remove the two hemispherical cap nuts and remove the entire transmission components.
2. Turn on the power and warm up for 15 minutes.
3, in order to eliminate zero drift, turn off the power and then turn it on.
4. Add 5 standard weights to the sample plate (refer to the table below for the amount of twisted code) to see the indication error. If the accuracy range is exceeded, correction is required. Remove the two screws on the panel and the two screws on the left and right sides to remove the two connecting blocks and panels. To remove the panel, push the panel down or up to the bottom of the slot to remove it. Use a small screwdriver to slightly adjust the blue potentiometer, the indicator value will change, the zero point of the instrument will also change after adjustment. You need to remove the weight and repeat the third step to return the instrument to zero, then add the weight. Adjust the potentiometer so that it is adjusted repeatedly until it is satisfactory.
5. The relationship between the amount of the twisted code and the corresponding indication value (the corresponding range is 8, 80, 240N):
Corresponding indication value (N)
Weighted code (g)
Corresponding indication value (N)
Weighted code (g)
Corresponding indication value (N)
1N=102.04081 g Supplementary explanation; for individual samples with poor brittleness, sometimes the sample has been crushed, and the press head will continue to drop for pressurization. You can immediately press the "Print" button once. The pressurizing head immediately stops the pressurization and returns upwards, and at the same time shows the force at the time of crushing, which avoids the invalid test which is always pressed to the maximum value and jumps back to zero. However, it should be noted that when another sample has been added, the press head continues to return upwards. Pressing the â€œStartâ€ button at this time will immediately pressurize the sample downwards, which saves the idle travel time. When the speed of pressurization becomes diffuse or even stops midway. Please check if the power supply voltage is too low.
Automatic Particle Strength Tester / Particle Strength Tester Model: HAD/YHKC-3A
I. HAD/YHKC-3A Automatic Particle Strength Tester Overview This instrument adopts the most advanced microcomputer control at present, with automatic zero adjustment, automatic judgment of the pressure value when the sample is broken, and automatic calculation of the average value of each batch of samples.... And other functions. Small size, high sensitivity, more stable and reliable performance, and more convenient operation. The HAD/YHKC-2A particle strength measuring instrument is a manual pressurizing HAD/YHKC-3A type particle strength measuring instrument for electric pressurization. The instrument is suitable for measuring the crushing strength of ball or garden-like and crumb-like brittle granular materials. Such as the determination of the strength of granular fertilizer, pellet feed, catalyst and the like.
String Bag,Drawstring Backpack,Cinch Bag,String Backpack
Suzhou Yuli Industrial Co.,Ltd , https://www.packageyuli.com