Expandable Stun Gun,Electric Shock Self Defence,Type Electric Stun Guns ZHEJIANG ZHOUHE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD , http://www.zohetech.com
5, the product range is complete (1) varieties supporting foreign architectural paints rich in species, complete varieties, the main varieties are water emulsion architectural paint (latex paint), solvent-based architectural coatings and silicate-based water-based inorganic coatings. Among them, latex accounts for 70 to 80% of the total amount of architectural coatings, solvent-based accounts for 10 to 20%, and inorganic coatings account for about 5%. According to different requirements and uses, choose different types of matching.
The main varieties of latex paints are: ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer emulsion paint, vinyl acetate-acrylic copolymer emulsion paint, styrene-acrylic copolymer emulsion paint, acrylic copolymer emulsion paint, vinyl chloride-vinylidene chloride copolymer emulsion paint , vinyl acetate - tert-vinyl carbonate emulsion paint.
The main varieties of solvent-based coatings: acrylic-polyester coatings, epoxy acrylic coatings, silicone acrylic coatings, fluorocarbon resins and modified resin coatings, polyurethane (two-component) and epoxy (two-component) Coatings and so on.
(2) Substrate matching According to different substrates, there are different matching products. Such as cement base material, metal surface base material, all kinds of wood base materials (treated and untreated, new materials and coated with various paint base materials), etc., all have different types of supporting primers, intermediate coatings, Topcoat and so on.
(3) The matching of decorative effects is divided into: high gloss, semi-gloss, matt gloss, and flat gloss. According to performance requirements and price requirements, there are different varieties that can be matched. According to the appearance of the effect is divided into: thin coating, thick coating, layered pattern, calendered, flat pattern, three-dimensional pattern, roller coating pattern (sub-grid, color, etc.), sand wall, artificial stone, reflective, luminous and so on.
6. High-level standardization work The development of Japanese architectural coatings was later than Germany, Britain, and the United States, but it quickly became one of the world's major painters. One of the important ones is that Japan is actively engaged in high-level standardization work.
7. Perfect sales network Most of the U.S. manufacturing companies do not sell directly, usually through agents, and some sell through stores. The sales of building materials are very concentrated. There are building materials supermarkets in every city. There are many types of architectural paints in supermarkets. The packaging is large to small and neatly arranged, allowing users plenty of choice. In the United States, indoor painting is a lot of users do it yourself.
8. Development Trends The technological development trend of architectural coatings is toward the development of high-performance, high-efficiency, functional composite, artistic, low-pollution or green environmental protection coatings.
(1) Ultra-weather-resistant paints are mainly made of fluororesin and fluorine-modified resin, artificially aged over 4000 hours, and used for 20 years.
(2) Acrylate Silicone Copolymer Coatings Silane coatings developed using silicon-germanium cross-linked acrylic resins have been artificially aged for more than 2000 to 3000 hours and have a service life of 10 to 15 years.
(3) Two-component (acrylic) polyurethane emulsion coatings use polyurethane or acrylate polyurethane emulsion as the hydroxy component, and can be used as a curing agent with an aqueous component containing no yellowish isocyanate, can be cross-linked at room temperature, and can be made elastic or non- Flexible high-grade decorative paint. Artificial aging is 2000~3000h and the service life is 10~15 years. It is a new type of high-performance environmental protection architectural paint.
(4) Silicone-acrylic emulsion paint with organosilane modified acrylic emulsion, its silicone content of 10 to 25%. Artificial aging can reach 2000~3000h and the service life is 10~15 years. It is a new type of environmentally friendly architectural paint.
Expandable Stun Gun,Electric Shock Self Defence,Type Electric Stun Guns
ZHEJIANG ZHOUHE TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD , http://www.zohetech.com