Rotary Torso,Gym Equipment,Sports Equipment DDS Trade Co., Ltd. , http://www.lijiujia-sports.com
The packaging marks are used to facilitate the transfer of goods, to prevent mis-delivery, to facilitate identification, to facilitate transportation, inspection, warehousing and customs and other related departments to carry out work, but also to facilitate the consignee to extract the goods, marked on the import and export goods and packaging , The packaging logo has the following types:
(1) Transport sign, that is, steamed bread. This is an essential part of the sign items in trade contracts and shipping documents. It is generally composed of a simple geometric figure as well as letters, numbers, and the like. The contents of Shantou include: the destination name or code, the substitute letter or code, the part number of the consignee or consignor (that is, the total number of items marked in each batch), the volume (length X width X height), weight ( Gross weight, net weight, and tare weight, as well as the country or region of production.
(2) Indicative signs. According to the characteristics of the goods, for goods that are fragile, need to be wetted, and turned upside down, they are marked on the packaging with "conscientious lightness", "anti-moisture", "this upward direction", etc. in bold graphics or text.
(3) Warning signs. Dangerous goods, such as flammables, toxic substances or explosives, must be clearly marked on the outside of the package.
Sixth, relevant issues that should be noted when signing the package clause
The packaging clauses of foreign trade contracts generally include two aspects. First, the packaging materials and methods, such as wooden boxes, cartons, steel drums, sacks, etc., and the size, weight or quantity of each piece, reinforcement conditions, etc., as required; the second is the symbol of transportation, according to international practice generally The sellerâ€™s design may be determined by the buyer, but at the time of signing, the importer must make clear requirements and responsibilities in order to reduce unnecessary losses in the transportation process.
When entering into contractual packaging clauses, please note:
(1) For some packaging terms, such as "for sea shipping packaging", "custom packaging", etc., due to the different understanding can cause controversy, unless the buyers and sellers obtained a consensus in advance, should avoid using. In particular, the equipment packaging conditions should be clearly defined in the contract. If the packaging of particularly sophisticated equipment must meet the requirements for transportation, it must also specify the conditions for earthquake protection measures.
(2) Packaging costs are generally included in the price of the goods, and the terms of the contract do not have to be included. However, if the buyer requires special packaging, the packaging fee may be increased. How to charge and how to charge should also be specified in the terms. If the packaging material is supplied by the buyer, the terms should specify the arrival time of the packaging material and the buyerâ€™s responsibility when it arrives.
(3) If the shipping mark is determined by the buyer, the time of arrival of the mark (the content of the mark must be agreed by the seller) should also be stipulated.
Seven, packaging inspection requirements
Packaging inspection is based on foreign trade contracts, standards and other relevant provisions, inspection of the packaging and packaging of imported and exported goods and packaging marks.
The packaging inspection first checks whether the goods packaging marks (marks, numbers, etc.) on the external packaging are in conformity with the import and export trade contract. The main inspection of imported goods is whether the outer packaging is intact, and whether the packaging materials, packaging methods and backing materials meet the requirements of the contract. Damaged goods on external packaging should be additionally inspected to determine the liability of the damage and the degree of damage to the goods. It is necessary to check whether the damaged goods are caused by defective packaging. Except for packaging materials and packaging methods, packaging materials and packaging methods must comply with foreign trade contracts and standards. They should also verify that the internal and external packagings of goods are firm, complete, dry and clean, and are suitable for long-distance transportation and the habit of protecting the quality and quantity of goods. Claim.
The commodity inspection authorities shall conduct inspections on the packaging of imported and exported commodities, general sampling or on-site inspection, or a combination of weighing and weighting.
Eight, packaging inspection certificate
The INSPECTION CERTIFICATE OF PACKING is a certificate used to prove the packaging of imported and exported goods. The packaging inspection of exported goods is generally included in the quality certificate or the weight certificate. If the foreign trade relationship provider needs to separately prove the packaging, the commodity inspection agency can issue a separate inspection certificate to prove the specific conditions of the export goods packaging as the goods to be delivered. The basis for bank settlement; if the packaging of imported goods does not meet the requirements of the trade contract, the commodity inspection agency may issue a packaging inspection certificate as a basis for handling claims from abroad, and sometimes also certifying the relevant packaging in quality certificates or weight certificates. Content.
Nine, import and export goods inspection mark
In the obvious parts of the outer package or small package of imported or exported merchandise, various inspection marks stipulated by China are added to prove that the product meets national or international standards of safety, health and quality, that is, inspection marks for import and export commodities, or short for commodity inspection marks. The commodity inspection mark is used in China's import and export commodity inspection, certification and quality licensing system. According to different requirements, various commodity inspection standards and quality licensing systems are used, and various commodity inspection marks are used according to different requirements. The State Commodity Inspection Bureau is responsible for the unified management of the issuance and use of the national commodity inspection marks. The commodity inspection authorities set up by the State Commodity Inspection Bureau shall be responsible for the issuance, use and supervision of the commodity inspection marks within the scope of jurisdiction.
The commodity inspection marks are classified into three types: "safety mark", "hygiene mark" and "quality mark". The use of the commodity inspection mark must be applied to the State Bureau of Quality Supervision or the relevant commodity inspection bureau, and can only be used after review, evaluation and approval. (To be continued)
Rotary Torso,Gym Equipment,Sports Equipment
DDS Trade Co., Ltd. , http://www.lijiujia-sports.com